Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Be Happy.. it's all that matters.! Audrey Hepburn



kallia's innerplaceI believe in manicures. 
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
 I believe in pink. 
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.

I love people who make me laugh.
I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.
It cures a multitude of ills.
 It's probably the most important thing in a person.


The beauty of a woman 
must be seen from in her eyes, 
because that is the doorway to her heart, 
the place where love resides.

The most important thing is
to enjoy your life - to be happy  

it's all that matters.





Audrey Hepburn



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: